Hyacinth Bean Seed and a blank note card
- Red leaved hyacinth bean is one of the easiest vine seeds to plant. Grow as an annual plant in all zones or a perennial in USDA zones 9 - 11.
- You can grown this climbing, vining plant easily from seeds in full sun.
- This popular climber can reach up to 96 inches before you know it and has beautiful purple blooms.
- Sow 2 to 3 hyacinth bean seeds per plant to begin growing this beautiful climber. Enjoy not only the flowers, but the leaves as well.
- Alone with the bean seed you receive a blooming hyacinth blank note card.